Customers want great products and stellar service. You want a loyal brand following and new business leads.
In a world full of constant digital noise, your business needs classic communication that is more than just another dress off the rack.
Every Tweet you post, every hashtag you select and every Facebook update you publish should build your brand and tell your story. LBD Marketing offers a full-suite of content marketing, social media and online community management solutions for your small business. We will help you effectively orchestrate all of your content marketing efforts into a seamless story. We specialize in lifestyle and women’s interest brands and marketing to women, but we have the marketing acumen to help build any small business brand.
The Ensemble (contact us for a quote…packages start at $1,800 a month and we can customize to your specific needs)
Imagine having your own social media and content marketing manager on staff. We’ll do all the work for you, from content curation to analytics analysis. We’ll put together the entire “outfit”…from your statement piece (your blog content) to the social media accessories that make your communications stand out in a crowd. Services we can offer:
- Weekly SEO optimized blog post (4 per month) with custom “Pinnable” image
- Weekly social media calendar and scheduling (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) for a total of 20 weekly updates across all channels (includes promoting latest blog content)
- Analytics reporting and analysis to determine what content best resonates with your followers.
- Social media community engagement and social “listening” (interacting with followers, finding new followers, sharing relevant industry or customer content, ReTweeting etc.)
Accessories (hourly charge for these la carte services)
- Social media coaching: Unsure where to start…this is a great starting point. Which channels do you need to target your demographic? What content should your brand be “Pinning?” Do you even need to be “Pinning?” We can set up a session to help audit your current social media strategy and familiarize you with best practices and social media time management.
- Blogger/influencer outreach: Whether you’re selling makeup or macarons, there’s no better advertising than WOM (worth of mouth). We’ll set up a blogger outreach campaign, which may include a blogger open house or special brand launch event, blogger reviews of your product or giveaways, identifying key bloggers whose target audience matches your demographic, getting your product publicized across multiple blogs and social media channels.
Let us put together a package tailored to your brand. We have national connections with top bloggers in every niche, from Nielsen ranked mom bloggers to fashionistas with thousands of faithful Instagram followers.